Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggless marble cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggless Marble Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Eggless Marble Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
This Eggless Marble Cake is nothing short of extraordinary! Chocolate or vanilla? when you can't decide which flavor you like best this Eggless Marble cake is the answer. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggless marble cake using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Marble Cake:
- Take 1 cup plain flour (maida)
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chocolate essence (optional)
- Get 2 tsp cocoa powder
Can't decide between a vanilla or chocolate cake? Here is a moist & delicious cake to satisfy both your cravings, eggless marble cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe - Ingredients Recipe Reference : Easy Cooking. Its moist, fluffy, tasty and very soft texture, with the blend of chocolate and vanilla flavours will.
Instructions to make Eggless Marble Cake:
- First in a mixer jar add 1/2 cup sugar and grind it to make fine powder.keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add oil, sugar and whisk till creamy.now add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now add first half amount of milk and mix well.
- Now sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda in the bowl and mix, add little milk to get perfect consistency and mix by cut and fold method.(the batter should be in ribbon consistency).
- Now devide the mixture into 2 separate bowl equally and add cocoa powder in one portion and give it a good mix.add 2tbsp of milk and mix again lightly.(U can also add chocolate essence if u have)
- Now pour 2 tbsp of vanilla cake batter into the lined greased round cake pan in the center and tap it. then on top of vanilla cake batter add 2 tbsp of chocolate cake batter.
- Alternatively, add vanilla and chocolate cake batter and now allow the batter spread naturally.
- Now using a toothpick give a swirl or any pattern of your choice to get a nice design without disturbing the layers.
- Pat the pan twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter.
- Meanwhile preheat a kadhai by adding little salt to the bottom, place a rack on it and cover it to preheat.
- Now Place the pan on rack in the preheated kadhai and bake on low to medium heat for 25-30 mins.after 30 mins check it by inserting toothpic, if it comes out clean it means it done.
- Note - Or keep the pan into the preheated microwave oven.I have baked in kadhai can be baked in the oven at 180 degree 25-30 mins.
- Beautiful delicious Eggless marble cake is ready, let it cool completely and serve.
Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often Today let us learn how to make eggless marble cake using condensed milk following this easy. This is an Egg free version of Marble cake. Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake. The Eggless Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food eggless marble cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!